Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
We have an immediate need for Certified Medical Assistants.If you have your certification, are self-motivated, and eager to provide high quality patient care in a team environment, we would love to hear from you! Newly certified medical assistant encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Checking in patients and assisting physicians to provide a thorough and efficient appointment for each patient
- Responsible for entering patients into electronic medical record (EMR)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with co-workers and patients
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients by providing patient education, giving verbal instructions, discussing medications, answering patient questions, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring exam rooms are properly prepared for each new patient and any procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Required to possess a current medical assistant certification (CMA) in the State of Tennessee
- Experience using electronic health record software (EMR)
- Excellent skills in communication, listening, customer service and organization
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Group Term Life and Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Illness Benefit (EIB)
- Retirement Savings Plan
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.